Symantec February 2009 State of Spam Report
It's back - the war on spam's cat and mouse game continues. Spam volumes have continued to climb toward their pre-McColo shutdown levels, proving that as long as spammers continue to see a return on their investments, spam messages will continue to be sent in huge volumes.
The following headlines highlight the trends discussed in the February 2009 report:
- Spam's Insidious Rise to 'Normal'
- Need the Perfect Valentine's Day Gift? Spammers Provide Suggestions
- Year of the Ox Brings Continued Abuse of The cn ccTLD
- Spammer's Get Caught Up in Obamania During Inauguration
- Russian Spammers Are Waiting for Your Call
- The Underground Path to Illegal Gambling in China
- Keeping the Focus on Nigerian Spam
Here is a link to the
February 2009 Symantec State of Spam Report.
Share This Article
Search the Site
© Copyright 2009 Auerbach Publications